PRE-REGISTRATION MAY BE REQUIRED FOR CERTAIN PROGRAMS AND FIELD TRIPS
No walk-ins for programs that require pre-registration
Quick Links to Individual Calendars
- This event has passed.
Family Fun Week: Session A
July 6 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
One event on July 6, 2022 at 9:00 am
Session A: July 5 & 6, 2022
9:00am to 12:00pm each day
Ages 3 and up
The whole family can join in the fun! This 2-day session is all about nature exploration, utilizing our Summer Quest guides and everyone’s favorite summer camp activities. We might explore the river, look for creatures under logs in the forest, catch bugs in the field, or look for tadpoles in the pond. The Summer Quest guides packed with nature-based activities will also be available to take home to continue your exploration beyond Scherman Hoffman Wildlife Sanctuary!
Pre-registration is required.
- Scherman Hoffman Wildlife Sanctuary, 11 Hardscrabble Road, Bernardsville, NJ
- Session A: July 5 & 6, 2022
- 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
COST: Non-members: $150 Adult & Child Combo Ticket; $40 each additional family member
- You will save money (10% off!) by becoming a member! Interested? Please click on the following link to learn more or join: Become a Member Today!
WHO CAN JOIN?:
- This program is for adult and child combinations (children cannot be left unattended during these programs).
- Sunscreen, insect repellant, water, *MASK*, sunglasses, closed-toe shoes that can get wet. You will be emailed or told the day before by the instructor what equipment is needed additionally.
NEW JERSEY AUDUBON’S PROGRAM GUIDELINES: All NJ counties are considered medium to low COVID-19 community levels. New Jersey Audubon highly recommends that anyone who is not fully vaccinated, wants additional protection, or comes from a higher community level area should consider wearing a mask and social distancing, especially indoors. Please do not come to a program if you are sick, have a sick family member or have reason to believe you may have been exposed to the COVID-19 virus.
CANCELLATION POLICY: NJ Audubon’s programs require a minimum number of registrants to run. If we cancel, due to lack of participation, severe weather, or unforeseen circumstances, all participants will be notified as soon as possible and are eligible for a full refund. Participants may cancel without penalty if greater than 48 hours in advance. Sorry, no refund for cancellations less than 48 hours in advance unless due to health emergencies; however, registrations can be transferred to another program in the future.