For over 30 years, New Jersey Audubon’s Cape May Bird Observatory (CMBO) and Nature Center of Cape May (NCCM) have attracted nature enthusiasts from all over the world. They come to enjoy the beaches, marshes, and coastal forests.
CMBO and NCCM complement our natural resources by adding the expertise and joy that makes every visit memorable. Simply put, we connect people with nature.
By becoming a Business Supporter, your business is front and center with thousands of nature-lovers who come to Cape May year-round for our Field Trips, Summer Camps, Harbor Safaris, Spring and Fall Festivals, and New Jersey Audubon’s World Series of Birding ™. We want to connect those people with YOU!
Your annual business support helps New Jersey Audubon:
- Provide free and low-cost programming to fit everyone’s budget.
- Hire college interns and seasonal staff for nature camps and wildlife monitoring projects.
- Maintain our nature centers where visitors are greeted with a friendly face and invited to enjoy everything Cape May has to offer.
- Support state, national and international conservation projects that affect nature tourism in the Cape May region.
- Listed on Business Supporter poster in CMBO/NCCM centers
- Business name listed on NJ Audubon Business Supporter website with links to CMBO and NCCM landing page and to your website
- Listed on CMBO Spring and Fall Festival event websites, with link to your website
- NJ Audubon Business Supporter sticker for your business’ window
- 10 complimentary nature walk tickets for employees or your business guests (upon request)
- One Social Media post acknowledging your sponsorship on CMBO and NCCM Facebook/Instagram pages
- Listing in CMBO’s Annual Peregrine Observer magazine
- Monarch Butterfly magnet
- Opportunity to display rack cards at NCCM and CMBO’s Northwood Center (upon request)
- Opportunity to offer special promotions to Spring and Fall Festival Registrants
Visit our two centers in Cape May, NJ
Join our Corporate Stewardship Council