PRE-REGISTRATION MAY BE REQUIRED FOR CERTAIN PROGRAMS AND FIELD TRIPS
No walk-ins for programs that require pre-registration
Quick Links to Individual Calendars
- This event has passed.
NJ Audubon Family Fun Week: Session 3
July 7 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
The whole family can join in the fun exploring our natural world! This family fun day is all about nature exploration together and everyone’s favorite summer camp activities. We might explore the river, look for creatures under logs in the forest, catch bugs in the field, or look for tadpoles and frogs in the pond! Each day will have different activities and a craft. Join us for a family fun time in nature! For ages 3 and up
Pre-registration is required.
- Scherman Hoffman Wildlife Sanctuary, 11 Hardscrabble Road, Bernardsville, NJ
- Session 3: July 7, 2023 – 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- Non-members: $75 Adult & Child Combo Ticket; $20 each additional family member
- Members: $67 Adult/Child Combo Ticket; $18 each additional family member
You will save money by becoming a member! Interested? Please click on the following link to learn more or join: Become a Member Today!
WHO CAN JOIN:
- This program is for adult and child combos to enjoy a summer camp-like experience at Scherman Hoffman Wildlife Sanctuary! One adult must accompany child(ren). Children cannot be left unattended during these programs.
- Sunscreen, insect repellant, water, sunglasses, closed-toe shoes that can get wet. You will be emailed or told the day before by the instructor what equipment is needed additionally.
CANCELLATION POLICY: NJ Audubon’s programs require a minimum number of registrants to run. If we cancel, due to lack of participation, severe weather, or unforeseen circumstances, all participants will be notified as soon as possible and are eligible for a full refund. Participants may cancel without penalty if greater than 48 hours in advance. Sorry, no refund for cancellations less than 48 hours in advance unless due to health emergencies; however, registrations can be transferred to another program in the future.